Your Local Airport Transfer Specialist & Mini Bus Hire
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Terms and Conditions
- Please look for the driver at the meeting point stated on the information you are given on your outbound journey.
- If your are stopped at Customs or immigrations for any reason and you are delayed for more that 20 minutes it is your responsibility to contact Airport Xpress immediately on the mobile number that was given to you on your outward journey (if you don’t and the driver leaves the airport and you request picking up you will be charged for a one way return trip).
- We cannot be held responsible for aircraft delays or early arrivals on your return, but will endeavour to keep your wait to a minimum.
- However if your flight is delayed and you are not met for any reason on your return within 30 minutes after clearing customs, you must phone Airport Xpress before making any other arrangements. Otherwise any other arrangements made will be at your own expense.
- If your flight number is altered or your return flight is changed or you miss a connecting flight, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible to avoid any extra expense to yourself.
- Additional pick up’s/drop off’s must be booked at the time of your initial booking, however additional pick up’s/ drop off’s may be requested to the driver on the day of the journey, but these will be charged at a minimum of £5.00 per pick up/drop off (these will only be done if the driver has time in the schedule that day).So please book these in advance to save you money and any inconvenience if we cannot accommodate extra pick up’s that day.
- No refunds will be given, if we cannot accommodate you, should you arrive back early or late or on a different flight to your original booking.
- If any part of your trip is not used for any reason no refunds can be given. We reserve the right to change pick up times due to road and weather conditions.
- We will carry skis, golf clubs, folding trolleys and prams, folding wheelchairs, walking frames, and folding bicycles, provided that you have notified us of your requirements at the time of booking.
- Fragile items are carried at your own risk.
- You should be ready for collection at least five minutes before the agreed collection time.
- We will accept the details you provide us with as being correct. If the information you provide us with for your return journey is incorrect, incomplete, or erroneous in any way, we will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience or delays you may incur.